An incredibly popular treatment for fine lines and wrinkles around the face, is the use of BOtulinum TOXin. It has proven safe and predictable over many years and commonly addresses concerns with crow’s feet, brow lines and forehead wrinkles.
Following assessment, small doses of the product are injected at key sites. It works by weakening the pull of the muscles below the skin that cause the folds or wrinkles. Results take about two weeks for full effect, and typically last 3-4 months.
- During the treatment your dentist will inject a very small amount of Botox using a tiny needle directly into the muscles that cause the expression lines
- The treatment usually takes about 30 minutes, it is pretty painless and there is no recovery time needed afterwards
- You should begin to see a marked improvement in frown lines in two to three days and the lines continue to improve for up to a month, with your skin appearing smoother
- The results last for up to four months, as Botox is broken down naturally by the body.
We offer pre-treatment consultation and then a review two weeks letter to be sure of your satisfaction.
1 Area: £145
2 Areas: £245
3 Areas: £275
Dermal filler treatment is a cosmetic procedure that plumps up facial lines and wrinkles to make the skin look more youthful and replace lost volume.
Common treatment areas are the cheeks but also the folds to the side of the mouth and nose. Dermal fillers, such as Restylane® and Juvederm®, consist of sterile hyaluronic acid gels, a substance that occurs naturally in the body. As we age, the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid is lost, giving rise to the appearance of lines, wrinkles and folds.
Dermal fillers are particularly good for wrinkles and deep folds such as the lines that run from the nose to mouth, the lines that run from the corners of the mouth to the chin and the frown lines between the eyebrows. They are also used for improvements and increased volume of the lips and for filling out acne scars and other types of tissue imperfections.
Here’s how dermal filler treatment works:
- A painkilling cream is used on the skin first, to reduce discomfort.
- Fine needle injects the filler into line with results immediately visible
- Typically, products last for 6-12 months and can be maintained with “top-ups”